Nutritional Therapy promotes the use of food as medicine to support the body on a foundational level in order to achieve and maintain optimal health. Utilizing a variety of assessments, we identify dysfunction, deficiencies, and imbalances within the body that may be contributing to unwanted symptoms and chronic disease.
The goal is to discover and address the root cause, not simply treat the symptoms. This is not a “one size fits all” approach. Nutritional Therapists are trained to recognize the bio-individuality of each client; a customized plan will be created based on the individual’s unique needs and personal health concerns.
By focusing on the foundations of health (Hydration, Digestion, Blood Sugar Balance, Fatty Acid Balance, and Mineral Balance), specific adaptations to diet and lifestyle will be recommended to restore balance and improve the body’s ability to heal. The power of food should not be underestimated. Our foods can be the source of chronic conditions, as well as providing the key to discover healing. As a Nutritional Therapist, I provide support and guidance on your way back to health and wellness.
Health situations that Nutritional Therapy can help:
● Supporting healthy female hormonal systems
● Supporting healthy fertility and pregnancy.
● Optimizing gastrointestinal health
● Helping to decrease food sensitivities
● Supporting routes of elimination and detoxification
● Optimizing healthy energy levels
● Supporting healthy weight
● Optimizing a healthy endocrine system
● Promoting emotional and psychological well-being.
● Supporting a healthy immune system
● Support for coping with stress